Who is suitable for the Hedge Fund Entry Course?
This Hedge Fund Entry Course is suitable for someone seeking a career in fund management, risk management, derivative trading, forex trading, commodity trading and index futures trading
- PMT Hedge Fund Strategy
There are more than 1000 technical indicators in the market and even experienced traders get confused how to use them. When they put in too many indicators into their charts, it often ended up in contradictions and frustrations. However, technical analysis generally can be classified into 6 main categories: Trend, Price, Action, Law of Nature Momentum, Volatility, and Volume. After learning the PMT Strategy, you will have an overall view about trading and you will be able to use the PMT strategy to do a high probability setup and make profits from the market
- CFT Hedge Fund Strategy
In this strategy, you will discover how to use Candlestick, Fibonacci and Trend analysis (CFT) effectively to do a high probability setup.
- Sun Tze Art of War Strategy
In this strategy, you will discover how to use the famous military strategist Sun Tze Art of War and apply it to trading.
- Trading Using the Korean Sashimi Method
This is high frequency method using manual trading that can allows you to do as many as 100 trades per day
The Strategies above are build from the foundation below:
- Trend Analysis
- How to identify strong areas of Support and Resistance Zones
- How to use Japanese Candlestick charting patterns effectively
- Relative Strength Index (RSI)
- Average True Range (ATR)
- Trading Psychology
- Money Management and Risk Management
- Fundamental Analysis and How Fund Managers Use Financial Modelling to Find the Fair Value of Stocks and Indexes
- Probability and Statistical Concepts
- Introduction to Python Programming